Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My 5 Year Plan

In five years I would like to be able to have a college degree for small business. I would hope to have a landscaping business and run it by myself. It would be nice to work on my own account. I wouldn't have to worry about receiving my check at the end of the week.

In this company of mine we would do almost everything that has to do with making your house look like the nicest on the block. I would do some concrete work, all kinds of trimming, install sprinkler systems, any type of planting and yard work of course. We would do pretty much everything there is to landscaping.

 I feel like that is what I want to be because I grew up with a hard working father and he started with nothing and now he has his own company and his house so he inspires me to go to college and study for small business so I can keep his company going and make it grow too. Hopefully if I do get that degree I would keep the business running and my sons will keep it running when I get old.

For now I am going to have to work hard so I can reach my goal and I am going to have to go to college for 2-3 years. I also want to do that so I can make my hardworking father proud and for my own benefit as well. I would probably go to OCC and graduate.

If my goals are reached I would take my family with me to Mexico and go visit my parents homeland. I would also take my parents wherever they would want to go. I would constantly give my parents money because they bought me a lot of things as a child and i want to pay them back because they are going to be old and I am going have a nice job so they deserve the best. Hopefully this all works out in five years and if it does I am going to be an accomplished 22-year old man. All I have to do is work 100% at my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment