Monday, April 18, 2011

Compare and Contrast (Anger Management)


I think Anger Management is a good movie the way it was made because it is funny and has the best actors for the characters they are playing. I do not agree with Roger Ebert and his idea about switching actors and directors because I think it is fine the way it is. I think the character Dave Buznik was meant for Adam Sandler because he plays it perfectly because his face gestures and how he moves makes the movie perfect. I totally disagree with Roger Ebert because he says that the vibe of the movie, "Punch Drunk Love" should be changed and I think it is perfect the way it is because thats what makes the movie funny. I think that the actor for Dr. Buddy Rydel is the perfect actor for that roll. He is funny and has the perfect face for that character. Jack Nicholson is the man for that part and he could not have done a better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment